? ??????????????Blue Graffiti? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (48 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 13664 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Absolution? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??19 Grabs Today. 3585 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Eas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 12, 2010

cash or money?


Chun? though it's artificial but i wish it's real. For my future sake, haiz sad.

21st of February is coming which i can feel my freedom again and my normal life. No more long hours of working everyday, no more walking around or standing whole day. Instead, stone around, shopping, skate, and start my college life, How nice. Will start to clean up the floral market area after valentine so might finish earlier and get my salary paid. Conclusion, hunting for new stuff and again, start college.

that's all for now, gong xi fa chai xin nian kuai le xiao chai jing pao. haha!

0 comments: