? ??????????????Blue Graffiti? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (48 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 13664 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Absolution? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??19 Grabs Today. 3585 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Eas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 13, 2010

the grand's are back

the king and the queen

They're finally back as usual in every starting of the year to celebrate cny in Malaysia. Got my hot wheels from them for collection and 2 and1 shoes for my bro.. weird right. I ask for it anyway. Though they kept wanting us to shop some clothes but we're too busy working and have no time. AND everyday get my very own fresh complaining like 'i dont like your hair, it's too long', 'if you love me, take off the piercing'. Haha, it's just damn crazy lah. Anyway, i know you love me that's why you're doing these. And the best part? wearing long sleeve the whole time when they're around. You know why. O.<

the Wong family went to Fullhouse for lunch on Saturday and i love my jeans which dad bought after makan. mwahah.. Wrapping bouquet the whole day cause tomorrow is valentine and you know, it's cny also. Dinner at west lake garden and went back early to sent the grand's back.

things just simply change when they're here, bit special, and bit tiring..

0 comments: