? ??????????????Blue Graffiti? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (48 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 13664 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Absolution? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??19 Grabs Today. 3585 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Eas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

emo..

When I was young, I dreamed of that one person that I would share my dreams, happiness and energy with ... I could not see her face but i'm sure she's there. I always felt like she was out there, I just needed to feel her. All these years I was with others, and feeling my way through life, learning lessons that later on would prepare me to become the person that I am now. I have felt alone and sad. I thought we're meant to be together but we're not, there's no use of saying i love you billion times but there's no feeling in it. I'm a little bit confuse on how and what to do right now. Such love, deserves to be given much attention and care in order to grow more and more.

ohooo, cool sial..

0 comments: